Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Peaceful Life ver. En


Recently I have recieved messages from friends with different ethnic backgrounds, mentioning that they cannot read Chinese on my blog, thus requesting I write in English.


First I must say that I'm extremely surprised that I have foreign readers here, and am absolutely flattered by this, and also by their requests.


Talk about the request, I don't think I'll be able to translate all my weird thoughts, crazy imaginations, occasional complaints, moanings and musings from one language to another. Yes, there are times I really do consider I switch personalities while using different languages.....


Therefore, as a compromise I plan to occasionally type my blog in English, as a special service to a special request, from a friend to a friend. Hopefully I'll be able to keep you entertained, stay tuned!


P.S. Hope this makes you happy, Guido!

No comments: